You are here: Home | Professionals and volunteers | Working with the Faith sector | Need to talk to someone?

Need to talk to someone?

If you are being abused or you are worried that a child/young person is at risk of being abused or neglected you should contact:

Duty Team, Referral and Assessment Service

Children Social Care

Department of Education and Social Services

2nd Floor Town Hall Extention

Wandsworth High Street


SW18 2PU

Telephone: 020 8871 6622

Outside of normal office hours (after 5pm weekdays or on weekends): 020 8871 6000.

In an emergency contact the Police on telephone number 999.

Also you could call the NSPCC Freephone Child Protection Helpline on 0808 800 5000.

You may also find some useful sites on our links page